Wynn's Black Gasket Maker 200ml
- Flexible high temperature silicone sealant
- Effective replacement for other gaskets such as cork,rubber and felt
- Suitable for replacement gaskets for water pumps, light fittings, and so much more
- Withstands transmission fluids, water, oil and antifreeze
- Non harmful for catalytic converters and electric sensors
Solve the problem of leaky joints from worn gaskets by using Wynn's Black Gasket Maker as a replacement for a secure and long lasting seal. Made from high quality, RTV Silicone, Wynn's Black Gasket Maker flexibly works with a vast number of temperatures and comes in a double-piston aerosol powercan for the ultimate finger tip flow control, providing a professional finish.
How to use
- Ensure area is steady, clean and any oil, grease and old gasket matter is removed.
- Take cap off by strongly yanking.
- Swivel flow control adjoining trigger to approximately 10mm.
- Put the nozzle at the opening of joint to be repleted.
- Press trigger and move nozzle along joint/surface using one smooth action.
- Rotate flow control for an even and steady flow.
- When terminating use, put flow control back to original position shown by MIN and put cap back on to avoid curing in nozzle.
- If joint is to be demolished in the future, delicately apply oil onto one area and bolt down. Avoid overtightening bolts.
- Do not use on head gaskets or parts needing regular absorption in petrol.
- Avoid use in joints deeper than 10 mm
- Resists temperatures to 260°C intermittent, 232°C continuous
- Application temperature range: +5 to +40°C
- Appearance : Non-Sag black paste
- Density: 1.03
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.