Slime Tube Sealant 237ml
Fibro-Seal Technology Microfibres in the patented formula are carried by the escaping air to the puncture where they build up to form a plug that stops air loss.
- Instantly seals tread area
- Punctures up to 3mm (1/8"( in size)
- Safe for finished metal wheels
- Works repeatedly for 2 years
- Non-flammable and Non-toxic
- Cleans up with water
How do I install slime?
- Position valve core in upper half of tyre.
- Slowly remove valve core with tool in cap.
- Allow tyre to fully deflate.
- Remove object (if possible).
- Attach hose and squeeze in Slime.
- Replace valve core.
- Inflate tyre.
- Spin tyre to distribute sealant
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.