Slime Smart Repair Emergency Flat Tyre Repair
Smart Repair Kit includes:
- 473ml bottle of Slime Tyre Sealant with filler hose
- Tyre inflator with built-in pressure gauge
- Valve core removal tool and air adapters for inflatables
Repairing a flat tyre with a Smart Repair is simply and takes less than 15 minutes.
- Start by rotating tyre so that the valve core is in the upper half of the tyre.
- Slowly remove the valve core with valve core tool provided.
- Allow the tyre to fully deflate.
- Remove the puncturing object if possible.
- Attach filler tube to the bottle tip and tyre valve stem and squeeze in recommended amount of Slime Tyre Sealant
- Replace the valve core.
- Plug the tyre inflator into the power outlet. Turn on the inflator and air up the tyre. Use the built-in tyre pressure gauge to monitor inflation progress. Once your correct tyre pressure has been reached turn off the inflator and disconnect the power adapter.
- Drive for .32km and stop to verify that the puncture has been sealed. Check tyre pressure. Reinflate if necessary.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.