SLICK 50 Manual Gearbox Treatment 80ml
SLICK 50 Manual Gearbox Treatment is a formula for manual and heavy duty manual transmissions, final drives and differentials that helps protect against friction and the stress of high loads. It provides lubrication to make gear changes easier and smoother.
- Helps protect against friction and extreme pressure of gears under stress
- Use in any manual gearbox, including those utilising 75W-90 or 80w-9o gear oils
- Campatible with mineral oil & synthetic fluids
One 80ml application is sufficient to treat one manual gearbox or one ordinary differential. SLICK 50 Manual Gearbox treatment reduces friction and should not be used in automatic gearboxes, limited slip differentials or CVTs. DO not use in manual vehicles that have a manual gearbox but use automatic transmission fluid.
- Provides a PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene) treatments to gears
- Provides a top-off treatment containing synthetic GL-5, GL5LS, MT-1 fluid
- Keeps transmission seals in good condition
- Synthetic formula is compatible with bth minera land synthetic gear oils
- Durable viscosity modifiers provide protection in extreme operating conditions
- Helps protect against rust, corrosion, oxidation and sludge
- Contains gear lube with quality suitable for differential gear systems in heavy-duty trucks, light-duty trucks and passenger cars
- Provides protection for the extreme pressure requirements of hypoid, spur bevel helical and worm gears.
Images may vary slightly from the product itself
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.