Lucas Heavy Duty Oil Stabilizer 1L
- Stops dry starts-the main cause of wear in engines
- Boosts oil life by 50%
- Binds worn cylinders to slow oil consumption
- Add to gear oil to eliminate leaks, lower operating temperatures and raise oil pressure
- Increases power and miles per gallon
Lucas Heavy Duty Oil Stabilizer is a fully petroleum product which is created to stop dry starts, which are the main cause of wear in engines. It works by binding worn cylinders to slow oil consumption. Add to gear oil to eliminate leaks, lower operating temperatures and boost gear oil life by 50%.
The products petroleum formulation means it safely merges with all other automotive lubricants, including synthetics, ATF and mineral oil. Lucas Heavy Duty Oil Stabilizer revitalises old engines, stopping smoking, knocking and other noises as well as maintaining new engines. Suitable for Four Cylinder and High Performance Engines.
Instructions for use
- In badly worn engines use up to 60-80% of oil tank capacity as needed.
- In manual transmissions use 20-30% of oil tank capacity .
- In differentials use 50-100%.
- In transfer cases use 25-50% for preventative maintenance and less power drain. If necessary use 50-100% to stop leaks and overheating.
- Item Weight: 1 Litre
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.