Jenolite Rust Converter 90g
- Water-based formula
- Quick and easy to use
- Apply directly to rust
- Allow to dry-no rinsing required
Jenolite Rust Converter is a water based formula that removes rust by converting it to a stable hydrophobic complex and then sealing the surface by leaving a protective polymer coating. This leaves it ready to be over-painted with no need for primer. Once treated, you can repaint your rust-free metal with either water-based or oil-based paint products. Jenolite Rust Converter creates a defence against water vapour, oxygen and carbon dioxide. In addition, it repels salt spray and bacterial growth.
How to use
- Clean surface by removing all remnants of oil or grease. Use steel wool to get rid of old paint.
- Shake bottle vigorously and fill a plastic container with the amount needed. Apply a light, uniform layer straight onto rusty surfaces, making sure to cover any corners and crevices.
- Leave for 15 minutes whilst Rust Converter responds to rust by changing surfaces to blue-black. Apply again after 30 minutes if no colour change occurs.
- Paint on topcoat after at least 3 hours. For the optimum finish, paint on the same day.
- Item Capacity: 90g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.