Granville Zerocol Red Antifreeze & Summer Coolant 2L
- Defence for 5 years
- Advanced anti-corrosion defense
- OAT Technology
- Normal use (-22°C) 33% product, severe use ( -40°C) 50% product
Granville Zerocol Red Antifreeze & Summer Coolant 2L Antifreeze is an enthylene glycol based engine coolant concentrate. It contains a special Organic Acid Inhibitor Technology (OAT) and is free from nitrates, amines, phosphates, borates and silicates. This Antifreeze and Coolant lasts for 5 years or 250,000km and unlike standard coolants which usually contain inorganic inhibitors, Granville Zerocol Red boasts excellent hard water stability and very low inhibitor depletion rates.
In addition, it has an advanced anti-corrosion defense of all metals and alloys used in vehicle cooling systems.
- Appearance : Pink/red liquid
- Odour : Odourless
- 2 Litre bottle:Made in the UK
- Bottle has QR code permitting easy access to full product information
- OAT Technology, Monoethylene Glycol based. NAP (Nitrite, Amine & Phosphate), Borax & Silicate free
- Complies with: BS 6580 (2010) VW VAG TL 774 D & F; Ford WSS-M97b44 -D MB 325.3; Renault 41 -01 -001 Chrysler MS9176; GM 6277M; MAN 324 SNF
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.