Granville Sub-Zero Blue Antifreeze & Summer Coolant 1L
- Protects for 2 years
- Contains corrosion inhibitors suitable for ferrous and aluminium petrol & diesel engines
- Monethylene Glycol based. NAP (Nitrite, Amine Phosphate) free
- Normal (-17°C) 33% product, severe ( -38°C) 50% product
Granville Sub-Zero Blue Antifreeze is a Monoethylene Glycol based antifreeze. It does not possess any nitrates, amines or phosphates and features special anti corrosion inhibitors, making this product ideal for aluminum engines running on petrol or diesel. In addition, it provides 2 years protection.
- 1 Litre bottle: Made in the UK
- Appearance : Blue liquid
- Odour : Odourless
- Specific Gravity : 1.124 (Typical)
- Solubility : Miscible in water
- Flashpoint : 125°C
- Complies with: BS 6580 (2010), AFNOR NF R15 -601
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.