Carlube Brake Fluid DOT 5.1 500ml
Carlube Brake Fluid DOT 5.1 is a top quality brake fluid. It meets the requirements of the US FMVSS 116 DOT 5.1 standard.
This brake fluid is made from a poly-alkylene glycol ethers and esters which ensure that moisture pickup during services remains a non-issue. This also allows the fluid to maintain a high boiling point and resistance to vapour lock.
- Very low viscosity at sub zero temperatures
- High boiling point minimizes vapor lock at high operating temperature
- Excellent lubricating properties reduce wear Good corrosion protection for metal components
- Excellent lubricating properties reduce wear
- Good corrosion protection for metal components Good compatibility with seal materials gives long component life
- Good compatibility with seal materials gives long component life
- Mixes safely with other DOT3, DOT4 and DOT5.1 approved fluids
- Recommended for ABS brake systems
- US FMVSS DOT 5.1
Carlube DOT 5.1 Brake Fluid is recommended for automotive type hydraulic brake mechanisms of cars, commercial vehicles and motorcycles where the above performance level is specified. The product is ideal for vehicles fitted with ABS brakes. The product is not for use in mineral oil brake and suspension systems fitted to some Citroen, Jaguar and Rolls Royce models.
Suitable for FMVSS116, DOT3, DOT4 and S.A.E. J-1703 & J-1704
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.