Big Boy Fibre Glass Repair Kit
- Kit includes all that is required for Fibre Glass repairs and molding
- Fastens to nearly all materials including brick, metal, plastic, wood and many more
- Suitable for mending car body panels, boats, plastic pools, ponds and household
- Can also bond holes and pad cracks and splits in pipes & gutters
Looking for a versatile repair kit? Big Boy Fibre Glass works on a massive variety of surfaces, such as brick, metal, plastic wood, aluminium and glass fibre. Effortlessly fixing cracks, holes & splits, Big Boy Fibre Glass is so simple to use. The soft, bendy Fibre Glass mat can be snipped to proportion and then, once drenched in activated resin will create a strong GRP structure which will forever keep its sculpted shape. When firm, the Fibre Glass protects against oil, grease and petrol and can combat temperatures of up to 80°C.
How to use
- Make sure that the surface to be fixed is dry and has no dirt, grease, rust, paint and other contaminants on it.
- Coursen the surface to be fixed with a rough abrasive paper
- When bonding sizeable holes, assemble the surrounding section for a minimum of 20mm around the flawed area.
- Snip a correct amount of Fibre Glass mat to apply to the section to be fixed.
- Spread Fibre Glass on surface, overlapping each coat and drench with activated resin using a brush.
- The surface should no longer be wet within 50-70 minutes (drying time may change depending on surrounding temperature).
- Additional durability may be gained by applying an extra coat of Fibre Glass and activated resin.
- Cut away any extra Fibre Glass with a sharp knife when firm.
- For a flawless result, administer choice of body filler, sand smooth and paint to appropriate colour.
Pair of Gloves
Glass Fibre Mat (60x40cm)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.