JB Weld HighHeat 57g
JB Weld is the strongest brand of bonding adhesive. The HighHeat Repair Epoxy Putty comes in a tube stick that can be used as necessary to fill and repair metal objects. The bonder is strong enough to withstand pressures of up to 800 PSI at room temperature and 600 PSI at 204*C (600*F). It has a setting time of 1 hour and a functional cure time of 8 hours. When it dries, it sets in a Machine gun grey colour and is suitable for use on almost every object that is made out of metal exoposed to heat to repair and fill it.
- JB Weld - Worlds strongest Epoxy/Adhesives/Bonder
- Comes in a stick tube that can be used and moulded as needed
- Can withstand pressures of up to 800 PSI at room temperature and 600 PSI at 204*C (400*F)
- Set time - 1 hour
- Functional Cure time - 8 hours
- Dries to a Machine Gun Grey colour
- Suitable for mostly everything made out of metal
- 3x stronger at higher temperatures than conventional expoy putties
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.